8:00 am.-4:30 p.m.
Walk-ins welcome. Appointments encouraged.
Ship to Us:
University Machine Services
1151 Richmond St.
Thompson Engineering Building
London, Ontario, Canada
Directions to Thompson Engineering Building:
From the East or South (Downtown Route):
From the East or South (Peripheral Route):
- Follow Hwy 401 to Wellington Road/Exeter Road Exit (# 186).
- Take the Wellington Road branch and head north passing through downtown to Pall Mall Street.
- Turn west (left) onto Pall Mall and proceed one block to Richmond Street and turn north (right) until you reach the University Gates.
From the West:
- Exit Highbury Ave. (Exit #189) north to Oxford Street.
- Turn west (left) on Oxford and proceed to Richmond Street and turn north right) drive north until you reach the University Gates.
From the North:
- Follow Wharncliffe Road north past Oxford Street, merge onto Western Road.
- Follow Western Road past the 2nd set of lights (Sarnia Road) to the University Gates at Lambton Drive.
- Turn east (right) onto campus.
- Follow Hwy 4 south to the Richmond Gates. Click here to review/print copies of Western University Campus Maps (pdf files)